Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bday GreeTings frm every1

okie...so morning after Ming Seng.....comes chunling and kellyn wishing me haPPy bday..then i goT a sms frm celine.....then out of suprise was hweeping..my ex collegues frm Music Junction...then was MElvin..haha..he realise is my bday..2day..=p....follow by Kassie....n Jacquline.....n Gor....msg me in tHE Noon........oh..and i aslo i received bday greetIngs frm my BMT Buddy too..so shOcked he remember..coz i realise his bday is 2ml...on the 14..mauhaahah........n Kelly sms me too..n her baby boI stil nt coming out..ahahha....
tHen was anGEla...heheh..2ml wil be ktving with her....n hmm...follow by anthony....n WEndy..my sis frenz...she remember it too..suprisely....then was eugene, shihui....n when i was having my dessert at demsye hill....sUM1 msg me..hahah...sum1 prove me wrg le.....n follow by GODma..ahhaha.....n when i gt hm..greeting frm ling xian n huixian n Jifang..heheh....n Lastly..my cousin..ZIxiang sms b4 my bday end..=p....
Thanks to every1 including those being mentioned in the previous entry..=p....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home