Sunday, November 23, 2008

Wake Up n Wake UP!!!

ITS time i have to waKE up....i have been indulging in My own world..always Tinking oni....haizz...the 1st tHIng is the reality of my future job..no matter is my bank or events jobs..bOth r nt haviNg a GD start.....i have send my resumes out to BAnks but to no response...n for my EVents...i realise me n my grp of ushers have been replaced by others at max pavilion...i m short of 1 more opportunity....haizz....i have always thOught my UShers r gd...arent they...or is it we r too compleasant alreadY? i do not knw..the ushers i seem...they r pro active in apporachin pple..tats all..they r nt experience in controlling crowd...catchin video cams etc....me n my frenz r nt pro..but we r definetly better than them..n their image...no standarised uniform..wat the...i have no comments ya..maybe coz they r cheaper for hiring..where on the reality side..my ushers are always complaining pay r low..but pple r willing to wrk for 30 an event...

the 2nd thINg....maybe wat ah Kim said is rite...i shld have a grey area for my frenz ya....he said i m too extreme to the case either close or not close.....n on the way hm..i keep thinking....i m so lost....n when i read abT sumthing at suMwhere....it Juz Make me reaLise...hw close m i to the Person..i guESs nt even a closeness at all...maybe its juz all a 1 sided frenShip......

ah Kim also told me pple might nt treaT me imPT at all...pple might juz treaT me as normal fren leh....maybe this is juz the fact,the reality..juz tat i dont wana faCe it....

ARGh...its time to wake up n BUck up...i have to force myself to achieve greaT achievements in my carreers.....Hope everYthing will be over soOn...time to hibernate myself.....2ml is my 1st event...wrking with an overseas company..hOpe i dun screw up...=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home