Tuesday, May 19, 2009

depressed.....

hmmm....die...i m nt recovering even after the CHat with MS?hahah..my Thoughts haven been straightened out.......

Hmmm.....worse...at work.....sum1 trying to push 1 rubBish job to me...so SICK rite..haizzz..i said no..i dun care..but have a BAd feeling will kana.....argh...so SHitty......whOle day busy with so many things....

2weeks more....n i wil knw if i wil be confirmed.......is i cant work well or is coz pple r nt teachiNG well???i wonders?but i do feel the environment dun suits me..haizzz....maybe afteralL..interest is more impt for a joB..isnt it?

bac to Personal....i shall wait n see......pple can treat me as transparent..totally hapPily Living their life..withoUT me...so y shld i bOTher..isnt it?hopefuLLy i can reallie do it.....

hmmm...quite SUprised 2day...after so busy..i checked My hP....received a sms.....suddenly gt pple msg Me sum nice comforting words...whiCH i nv expect frm tat person....watever it is....stil feel the drift n the Gap....argh..DUno..so lost....

i shaLL go zzz le.....long day ahead 2ml......

PS:BaD Mood...waN said me eMO or wat..but dis is jUZ me lo.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home